its not mccain of obama its darwin

I used to blog for my old company, but they took the blog down. I am
not actually allowed to own the writings I put up on that blog, but as
I reference them on occasion in my writing I am putting those articles
up in my archives here for reference sake. I'll put the tag GS on those
articles noting that they were originally published on the http://schoolfinder.globalscholar.com/blog/


It’s Not Mccain or Obama - It’s Darwin

October 22, 2008 – 1:03 pm by Brendan

With all the talk about elections going on many people might think their vote for president this year might be the most important vote they make. That may be true, but I usually think the most important vote in any election is usually for the smaller elected offices.With this in mind I urge everyone to call your local county government clerk and ask them for a sample ballot. (You can usually get them online if your county clerk’s office is up to speed)

This being an education company blog we are going to go straight to school boards. Some states, like my own have school boards up for elections in April so I don’t have to worry about this at the moment. Others states, like Texas, will have school board elections on the November ballot.

This video is from a man in Texas who definitely dislikes creationist on local school boards.

He may be a bit offensive to some. On the other hand Creationists can be offensive to some.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making Myself a Better Teacher Episode 1

Writing my lessons with OpenAI

Finally getting around to playing with CHATGPT