Key Note Speaker

I used to blog for my old company, but they took the blog down. I am
not actually allowed to own the writings I put up on that blog, but as
I reference them on occasion in my writing I am putting those articles
up in my archives here for reference sake. I'll put the tag GS on those
articles noting that they were originally published on the http://schoolfinder.globalscholar.com/blog/



Key Note Speaker

August 26, 2008 – 1:10 pm by Brendan

Here straight from the twitter of Darren Draper, from the EdTech Solutions blog, from NCS-Tech, from the twitter of Craig Nansen, a key note speech for the Dallas Independent School District.

Maybe we can make this one of those viral videos.

I’m almost 40 and a pretty decent public speaker, but Dalton Sherman just makes me look sad. Did I mention he was speaking in front of 20,000 people? Did I also mention it was an inspiring speech? Did I mention he was in 5th grade.

I’m going back to school. I wonder if we have any tutors for giving a speech.

Share and Enjoy:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making Myself a Better Teacher Episode 1

Writing my lessons with OpenAI

Finally getting around to playing with CHATGPT