What Do Teachers Really Make published July 8 2008

I used to blog for my old company, but they took the blog down. I am
not actually allowed to own the writings I put up on that blog, but as
I reference them on occasion in my writing I am putting those articles
up in my archives here for reference sake. I'll put the tag GS on those
articles noting that they were originally published on the http://schoolfinder.globalscholar.com/blog/

What Do Teachers Really Make

July 8, 2008 – 6:49 am by Brendan

I’m all about education. I didn’t choose the profession for the money. It does however get very annoying when some people look down upon you as an educator because you don’t make enough money. While on the other side People are up in arms about teachers getting paid too much. (Read the comments too)

I think more people should listen to Taylor Mali.

Then make a decision should we continue the status quo or do something to improve the Quality of Education in this country.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making Myself a Better Teacher Episode 1

Writing my lessons with OpenAI

Finally getting around to playing with CHATGPT