Here is a way we can include technology in the curriculum.
Sometimes it's pretty sometimes not. The hope though is that by giving students the opportunity to publish their work to the entire world they will do work that is authentic.
Here's what I did.
I created a google site. Then I created a form for visitors (remember the quiz) to rate student work. I embedded it all and added a picassa gallery of student work.

Is this the best work my students can do? For most I don't think so. I hope though with a good response that next time they will do better.
With that thought in mind please take a couple of moments to rate some of our students work.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making Myself a Better Teacher Episode 1

Writing my lessons with OpenAI

Finally getting around to playing with CHATGPT