The Poster Session

I'm already planning for my big summer presentation. How it is possible to use web 2.0 technologies, specifically a wiki, to help teachers and administrators across schools to collaborate on math curriculum.

As some of you may know I am currently taking a graduate certificate course through Johns Hopkins University and the International Society for Technology in Education.

One of the requirements for this program is to present at the annual ISTE conference (Formally the NECC conference). 18,000 people are expected to attend this conference.


I hope to present the best of Waukegan Public Schools. I will appreciate any and all help given. Actually, the entire project is about how administration and teachers can work together to get this done.

Enhanced by Zemanta

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making Myself a Better Teacher Episode 1

Writing my lessons with OpenAI

Finally getting around to playing with CHATGPT