Strip Tease

I used to blog for my old company, but they took the blog down. I am
not actually allowed to own the writings I put up on that blog, but as
I reference them on occasion in my writing I am putting those articles
up in my archives here for reference sake. I'll put the tag GS on those
articles noting that they were originally published on the http://schoolfinder.globalscholar.com/blog/


Strip Tease

June 23, 2008 – 7:31 am by Brendan

What should you do when you’re trying to teach and the students just won’t pay attention?

One thing you should never do is threaten something if you aren’t prepared to follow through with it. So when this teacher decided to threaten to disgust his students with his body they didn’t believe he would follow through. Faced with the choice of taking his shirt off or losing all respect for his authority this teacher followed through with his threat.

Evidently the teacher was a substitute, or supply teacher as they call them in England. The teacher in question has never taught in the school before and will never teach there again. A student did take a video on a camera phone and posted it on Youtube, but the video has been pulled.

If you like that story you might try the Swedish teacher who flashed a student who would not stop writing swear words on the blackboard.

Then in Denmark, the students are the ones removing clothing. the school has no intention of stopping the practice even though two girls went a bit too far last year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making Myself a Better Teacher Episode 1

Writing my lessons with OpenAI

Finally getting around to playing with CHATGPT